As the leading veterinary clinic in the area, we’re Currumbin’s first port of call for poorly pets. Our vets are all highly-trained specialists, fully dedicated to doing everything they can for the animals in their care.
Much like ourselves, animals are at their happiest when they’re fit and healthy. Preventing health issues is just as important as fixing them, and it’s a huge part of our job. If you’ve got any concerns about your pet’s wellbeing, no matter how small, we’d be delighted to take a look for you. Our full range of preventative measures includes:
- Up-to-date vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits
- Protection against irritating and potentially dangerous parasites like ticks, fleas and worms
- Nutritional advice tailored to the individual needs of your pet
- Weight loss and exercise tips
- Dental work, which is particularly important for older fellows with more vulnerable gnashers.
Our state-of-the-art lab enables us to carry out all sorts of tests to see how your pet’s getting on. We can detect illnesses early enough to effectively treat them which is vital for less noticeable, but still common, conditions like high blood pressure. The right medicine and diet can soon sort it out, and the earlier we catch it, the sooner we can have pets back to their loveable old selves.